Monday, September 9, 2013

The Moon Hippie Mystic ~ A Great Cleansing

http://moonhippiemystic.com/2013/09/07/a-great-cleansing/

spiritual-journey

A Great Cleansing by Water is upon us and it shook me to my very core this last week.  I’m new at this writing thing.  As a matter of fact it’s been a year now since I started this blog.  I was fresh from a completely spontaneous Spiritual Awakening that left me upside-down traveling at the speed of Light and headfirst into a rabbit hole with no end in sight.  
It’s been a year of intense Healing and New Beginnings on every level culminating in another Life changing experience last week.  The Lessons come hard and fast now and it can be relentless, especially for those of us who are Awake and traveling the Path of Spirit with All that we Are.  That’s what I’m doing anyway.  It came with a mighty force knocking the wind out of me on every level and leaving me in the hospital for a minute.  Here’s the deal…if it’s not Unconditional Love, it’s not going to work anymore.  Period.

I’ve learned with the writing thing that it’s not supposed to be about me but, hey, how can I share my Heart if it isn’t sometimes?  A Great Cleansing by Water is something I’ve felt so deeply for the last several months and that’s because it’s happening but the Water it is our Emotions that are BEing Cleansed as our “ego” is washed away.  This is why there is so much coming up for so many people right now, emotionally.  Time is speeding up and the River of Life is coming to the crossroads of our lessons more and more frequently.  
Until we can really let go of our fear completely the current will continue to bring these hot button issues to the surface for release and Healing.  I’ve done that work and I’ve been doing that work intensely for the last year, nonstop it seems.  Once I found this Love nothing else mattered because it’s ALL that IS.  I Embody it and I Flow with it like the rambling River I speak of so often.  It grows and grows inside of my Heart as I gain more connections, both “here” and elsewhere because it is Limitless by its very definition.  I’ve met Amazing people and Learned so much from each and every ONE but recently it got more and more intense in terms of the issues because they were very close to Home for me.  
It was my Crossroads and my past and my future and my NOW all at once.  ”I See You” I would think, “I know you”.  I tell people all the time that Seeing our traumas is 90% of REleasing them.  They are tricky little ninja demons who like to stay hidden just beyond the periphery of our Emotional view and Intelligence, it is our “ego” mind fighting to stay alive for just a little bit longer.  REleasing traumas isn’t easy.  I AM so Honored to see such Courage of the Heart in watching people find their Spirit again.  
There is nothing more Beautiful and more Real than the Human Spirit and it’s not something that anyONE can put a “price tag” on.  The Truth is that we can’t “Ascend” to any reality where our thoughts are made instantly manifest if our ego is still alive at all and that means all of our fears and traumas, my Friends.
When we are subject to trauma it creates a memory, of course.  When a memory is born from trauma it is quite different than a memory Created from Joy and Love.  What’s interesting is that these memories are not just embedded in our minds and Hearts but sometimes become embedded on a cellular level in our very DNA make-up, our molecular biology.  
These memories can also be ONLY cellular when it’s something that we can’t remember such as an operation under anesthesia.  Our cellular body remembers the operation even if our mind doesn’t…a Soul memory if you will.  As we Ascend with Mother Earth on this Amazing journey we must cleanse ourselves of the traumas that were created in this Life and maybe even other Lives to boot.  Sometimes this involves facing some pretty intense fears (like, say…hospitals for example – just saying) and in doing so we come out the other side much stronger, Spiritually speaking.  
We have to know all the way to our Cellular CORE that we ARE Unconditional Love and Loved Unconditionally.  REmember, fear and Love cannot co-exist, at ALL.  When our physical body dies and our Soul “crosses over” we begin the exact process that I describe as “Ascension”.  It is a Life review that involves a clearing and cleansing of all things that aren’t Unconditional Love which is our natural state of BEing.  We are, all of us, doing this together in our physical body as the collective of Humanity and it is such a Miraculous thing to be a part of!
I was so Blessed last week to come face to face with a deep-seated trauma and come out of it so strong and Alive in Spirit.  I didn’t feel Blessed at the time and was trying desperately not to “curse” my Angels and Masters who have guided me so delicately along this Life changing journey.  The thing is that when we’re in the thick and heavy part of REleasing and Forgiving and Loving ourselves it can be scary and overwhelming.  Nothing, and I mean nothing, that doesn’t resonate with Unconditional Love will be allowed to stay if we Truly commit to embark on the path of Spirit.
 There are no shortcuts.  There is no negotiating or bargaining.  It is easy if you let go and hard if you don’t but when it’s done and the Light comes shining through the veil just a little bit brighter it is such a Joyous occasion to BEhold!  It can’t be described in words rather it’s an Emotion and it has to be allowed – it’s a Universal Law, after all (if you don’t know the 7 Universal Laws it is crucial that you learn: http://www.mind-your-reality.com/seven_universal_laws.html) .  
It’s a stillness of Peace and Balance that stems from an infinite Love and the anticipation of a Joyous REunion with our Creator, our Loved ONEs, our Masters, and our Angels.  It is a Peaceful sea of Love in the moment of NOW where they are Everywhere present and waiting to connect with each and every ONE of us.  It’s so important right now, as things are surfacing so quickly, to stay in our Heart and Free from fear but sometimes it can’t be helped if one is processing because it’s part of the “Ascension” process.  And, it IS a process.  Our “self-work” is never, ever done because we are Infinite, Eternal BEings of Love and we never stop Creating our very best Self.  It is, and always has been, our great Purpose and Honor for BEing right here, right now.  It’s such an Amazing time to BE Alive and IN LOVE.    I AM so in Love with each and every ONE of you.  I AM Overjoyed to BE Here…
Music to drive it Home:
Blueprints for Butterflies offers Intuitive & Spiritual Life Coaching and Heart based therapy.  We are a husband/wife team who specialize in crisis situations as well as PTSD, depression, Parental Alienation Syndrome, and abuse situations (child, elderly, emotional, physical). Please e-mail us atblueprintsforbutterflies@gmail.com for more information.
Copyright © The Moon Hippie Mystic.  All rights reserved.  You may copy and distribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this copyright notice
.

No comments:

Post a Comment