Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Méline Portia Lafont ~ Super Blue blood Moon ~ January and personal update.




Beloveds and precious hearts,

I wish you all a very beautiful and potent, loving new SOLAR year in the Now moment. I have been away and offline for about 1 month after writing a very honest and open article about my current personal situation. I wanted to share an update with you all as many have been wondering and emailing me. After this personal update I will also share a bit about this current moment, the Super Blue Blood Moon and the energies of January.

Gratitude

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the amazing support I have been receiving from you during a difficult time. After my December article I received a tremendous amount of support in the form of donations and emails. I am amazed and still in AWE of how much Love and support was lend to me. The donations that came in have helped me a lot and have allowed me to get through my rough month of December. I was able to breathe and take some rest. THANK YOU all for your donations, emails and support!!! Donations are always and still very welcome as I am very slightly moving, still transitioning through a very deep and difficult pathway. Financial support helps me to worry less and to focus on my health/transformation and have some rest/breather. Inspiration abounds when worries and stress for finances are gone.

December has proven to many that it was a tremendous HARSH time. I have seen more doctors in this month than I have seen in the past 10 years. Physically I have been suffering from some serious conditions, experienced a light heart attack and having all sorts of infections on top of it. It lingered on the entire month and did not improve in any way. For the first time in 10 years I had no other option than to go to the doctor, do some examinations and take in medications. Energy work, healings, alternative therapies did not help. My physical body went over a boundary that was extreme and dangerous. I was obliged to rest and take time off from everything.

At this point I am still climbing out a very deep hole... that is how it feels. My body is slowly getting stronger. And then you have the emotional and mental bodies that are peeling of their layers like crazy.. I feel ripped, vulnerable and empty of all. There is no grip anymore to find. Thanks to the donations I can focus on my health without worrying for finances, which on itself was so healing for me. I am sharing this because I want to be open, many of you will recognize yourself in this. I know what my situation is all about, so please refrain yourself from sharing me your ideas of what this means for me or any type of information/guidance. There is no meaning, it is what it is and I am aware of what this all is to me personally. I am thoroughly working with this and with myself and what it brings.


About my services: I have decided to continue my work. Some things have to change to enable this continuation, which are my rates. The services such as healings and sessions are now at a higher rate. You pay as an investment in yourself and for my investment of time and energy to assist you. These sessions and services are worthy of the new rates.

The donations that came in brought me the insight that my balance was completely off. The giving part of the scale was much heavier than the receiving part of the scale. I realized that I have done and given much more for free than what was given back/received. My rates were clearly too low as well, like many of you have informed me. By receiving all of the support, my scale became balanced again and I could experience an abundance in multiple ways. I have never experienced a flow in that area in my entire life, to taste it very shortly was a blessing and surely a path I wish to continue. As support came in, I felt EVEN MORE inspired to give more to others as well than I was already giving prior to this. And this felt good to be able and give support to others who are in need as well.

The prices of e books, audios, tools and videos remain the same. I keep them very low and some even for free. You tube videos and channelings remain free for now, so are a few audios on my website. This way ALL can work with my energy and energy work through the tools.

Typed readings are officially over. I do not longer perform channeled typed readings anymore. This is old paradigm for me, and I want to continue in new paradigm energies. If you wish information, the readings are now done through skype sessions. These sessions cover all of your questions within the chosen time frame and can cover more than what used to be offered in typed readings. All sessions are recorded and included in the rates.

Crystals will be sold soon. At this moment I am attuning the crystals with special energies of Master Saint Germain. This is new and exclusive! There will also be opportunities to order your personalized crystal with special energies of your favorite Guide Master Being. Keep an eye on my website, I aim to put them online this month.

ThePurging Quest package is on top of the list! It is a new package and quest of intense work on the Transformation path. This is all about transformation and assisting you with this journey. A channeling or connecting to your SELF course is included. Check out this package on my website, it is worthwhile to take this journey with me as you will experience my powerful Transforming energy and effect during the sessions. For those who do not know me: I AM a Violet Flame and Ray soul who carries the Lady Portia and Saint Germain Flame within. My Aquarian and Uranus birth chart enhances these qualities into the body form that I AM in this lifetime. Those souls who are already taking this Purging Quest with me are having tremendous special experiences and changes already in their lives. Proving me that this type of energy work is indeed beneficial as it is intended and designed.

Beside of this all, I am also going to study again. Back to adult school :) This is to open new doors and to expand my horizon in the area of my service work. I will combine this with my current spiritual work and grow into something new. Uranus is at my but to make the changes go ahead: there is no room for going back! Bookings are available, make sure to reserve your space.

What December has brought to me as an insight is that things are no longer tolerated. Enough with it and time to keep your head up and move on. Do not linger too long in such place where you wonder or where you are missing something. What you cling onto is taken away, ripped from you. Sudden explosions and eruptions of energies, very drastically. Dangerous vibes hanging in the clouds, running all over you. The summon of “be aware”, constantly repeating itself in your mind.

I have, with pleasure, retracted myself from collective life and the world during the month of December. Just keeping a low profile as everything seemed to be enough to be attacked or to be broken off. Every breath was enough to provoke a chain of reActions. It was a very dark month as well, with weird vibes and happenings. Especially on the physical level.

I, personally, do no longer resonate with or wish to hear the word “Divine Plan”. I have seen and learned that we all do it ourselves and create it ourselves. No more keeping it outside of ourselves! A brutal change perhaps for many who follow my work and know me, yet a very welcomed and relieved insight for me. I know there are some others who are in that same space as I am. I can see that many are opening their hearts and eyes. Many are seeing through the veil of spirituality and what it means, what it IS. All worlds are merely veils, opportunities, expressions. In fact, nothing is real, everything is only vibration as it resides as a world. There it is real.

As for the rest of us, and all, concerning this month of December. The many challenges that were experienced in December have a deeper meaning and a deeper cleansing of things. YAY to the Scorpion energy we have entered in earlier. It says: “let's go dig deep into the bottom of things, and oh yes: I can sting and be toxic as you go along.” Sounds familiar?! It surely does to me.

Up to better things – in its own way: January


 

Super Blue blood Moon.

The Super Blue Blood Moon is a combination of a few things. A lot of movement is to be predicted here! It is a super Full moon and a Blue moon (which is so when there is a second full moon in one month) on January 31, 2018. What adds to this occasion is that there is a total Lunar Eclipse happening as well. This Lunar Eclipse will turn the Super Blue Moon into a red-orange color because the moon will pass by in the Earth's shadow. This can turn the moon into a reddish color.

This particular Super Blue Blood Moon is giving you the opportunity to stand your ground concerning the deeply Feminine energies and powers that might have been affected for a very long time. It is a potent moment to cherish yourself deeply and to reinstall or recover your deeply rooted Feminine self that was issued before to be given away or being hurt. Recover strength, recover self value and recover yourself. The Moon Goddess energies will help you with these empowerments.

There is something magical aligning in this sphere and it is that of resurrection. Those who have been feeling depleted will refrain from further mortification and instead make room for internal realization and take a turn in their life. This turn will no longer be twisted, but bold and clear. It is a moment to see through some things and truths, to face and to make a u-turn. Depletion will than make room for internal request, internal investigation and a change about. It is like you no longer will drive the same wheel nor the same car.

The Total Lunar Eclipse energies on the other hand are rather bringing a shift in consciousness. The question here is: do you dare or not? Are you willing to “leave behind” and do things differently than what you did so far? And when you do leave it behind, are you ready and steady to complete things first? This finalization is a shift in itself. A clear consciousness awakening and moment of heart. A door of new energy waves which opens and allows for new creational potential.

The Blood Moon energies stir emotions, deep emotions, engraved feelings and sensitivity. A rush of things will pass your radar all over again, and so it seems.

We are closing off and still wrapping up final times, as they call it. Only is it final in its chaotic and tumultuous ways. I can see January being one of these moments and months where it goes up and down – influenced by Cosmic triggers and energy waves which are blasting our way. Let us see to it that you can remain descending into the moment and ascending into the Being.

With love
Méline

Universal created gift  2012-2018.  We co-create together and share with Love. All Rights to share, blog and use excerpts are permitted by Universal law provided the content is copied unaltered, is distributed freely, and the author + website is mentioned.  Méline Portia Lafont  www.melinelafont.com


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are able to write and share of your recent challenge(s) and you are finding your footing once again. Sending light and love to you and your family XX GYC

    ReplyDelete